October 2013 Weddings

Colors!

2»

Re: Colors!

• We're doing jewel tones. The BMs will be wearing black dresses with a different colored jewel toned shoe. The GM will wear grey tuxes with the best and tie to match their corresponding BM. These are the colors! (The bows on the chalkboards..)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • afowler08 said:
    We have fully embraced the fall colors! We chose to get married in the fall because it is our favorite season and I love the colors together. Our outdoor venue overlooks mountains which will have beautiful fall foliage, perfect for pictures! Our colors are chocolate brown, burnt orange, and gold. BM's dresses are chocolate brown. Doing pumpkins with flowers in them for centerpieces. 
    our favorite season is fall as well!! cannot wait to see how the pictures with the fall foliage come out- we live in maine and its a HUGE tourist attraction in the fall because of the leaves changing. our colors are purple, orange and gold.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • afowler08 said:
    We have fully embraced the fall colors! We chose to get married in the fall because it is our favorite season and I love the colors together. Our outdoor venue overlooks mountains which will have beautiful fall foliage, perfect for pictures! Our colors are chocolate brown, burnt orange, and gold. BM's dresses are chocolate brown. Doing pumpkins with flowers in them for centerpieces. 
    our favorite season is fall as well!! cannot wait to see how the pictures with the fall foliage come out- we live in maine and its a HUGE tourist attraction in the fall because of the leaves changing. our colors are purple, orange and gold.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • afowler08 said:
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • i dont know why it posted 3 times... haha
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My colors are eggplant and charcoal. My girls are wearing eggplant long dresses and the guys are wearing charcoal tuxes. I just had my sample floral appointment over the weekend and love everything our florist did. We are using dark purples, with blush tones and whites for the flowers. I love the color combo. We will hopefully be using a silver/grey color table cloth with some tables (sweetheart, cake) in the eggplant color.
  • I originally wanted purple, but so many of my friends/people I know that were getting married around the same time we are did purple, so I wanted something a bit different.  Ended up falling in love with burgundy and a deeper marigold yellow, though finding long burgundy dresses with straps was a PITA! 
  • Purple and silver.

And, for fun, yellow fabric with purple lace for my garters.  FI has a BRIGHT yellow Harley, and he REALLY wanted to somehow incorporate his bike, and HD into the wedding.  So, I just bought some cute 4-leaf clover HD charms (I'm Irish) that we're going to stitch to the garters.  I'm honestly STUPID excited about this little project.

But...yeah...purple (Alfred Angelo's Viola) and silver.  :)
  • Ours is very much an autumn theme so we're doing dark purple (euro plum Bill Levkoff dresses for the BMs) with pale orange/peach accents. Here was my main inspiration from someone's else's wedding (thanks Pinterest):

• Oh and for our wedding favors we found these very cute bottle openers that are shaped like leaves in a gold color. Perfect!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards