Flowers
Options

Bouquets and arrangements for a navy and orange wedding?

Does anyone have the colors navy and orange? I am having a hard time conceptualizing what I want my flowers to look like, considering there aren't really "navy" flowers. Any ideas or examples of what was done at your wedding if you have the same colors?

I am open to doing mainly white bouquets, but would like to be a bit more original with the ceremony (altar) flowers.

Thanks knotties!

Re: Bouquets and arrangements for a navy and orange wedding?

• Options

Birds of paradise are orange with blue accents.  Red works with navy and orange- you could add it to your color scheme and open up many more options.  As far as originality for the alter-have you considered marigold garlands? Like they use in Indian celebrations? They are GORGEOUS.

I think red glads would look lovely and dramatic with your navy and orange color scheme too.

• Options

I would use navy for linens and orange with white or cream or peach or pale pink for the flowers... You could do a navy bow around the bouquets and use navy bows or a sash on your altar...

• Options
    doeydodoeydo member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Tulips, iris, dark blue hydrangeas, or thistles come to mind.  Also, some flowers  can dyed to be a certain colour, such as roses, calla lilies, gerberas, carnations, or other originally white flowers.  And, of course, silk flowers come in any colour you want.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards