Nevada-Las Vegas

Hair/Make-up change from Muse

I wanted to share that I have changed my hair & makeup from Muse to Francesca Lombardo. I have been emailing back and forth with her this weekend and she has been fabulous and has made me excited about this part of the wedding again. She is slightly more than Muse but I feel that it will be worth it and I finally feel less stressed about this portion of the planning. I think H&MU was the hardest vendor. If anyone is still looking, check her out! Besides, she made VegasGroom's wife look so stunning so I know her work is good!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hair/Make-up change from Muse

• I cant believe the that brides have been having a hard time with MUSE, Jennifer contacts me pretty fast, sometimes Ill wait a week but that's okay with me. Im having hair/makeup and DOC with MUSE>
  • KikiMiraKikiMira member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited July 2013
    I guess they are picky on clients... They seem to favor some people. Maybe they favoring higher priced contracts? I have no idea... 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I had decided I was going to do my own make up. Last night I re thought it and I'm going to have a trial withFrancesca Lombardo when I go down in August! I'm excited
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • KikiMira said:

I guess they are picky on clients... They seem to favor some people. Maybe they favoring higher priced contracts? I have no idea... 

I don't think that's the case. I only booked hair and make-up for day of and have had no problem contacting her. I'm sorry some of you girls are having a hard time.
  • I had a hard time for her to reply and even a harder time trying to get her to take my money. After sending several emails over a month time, I decided to start looking elsewhere. Francesca has been fantastic and I love her personality. You can also follow her on Facebook if you want to see her work.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Well ladies I am really glad to know that I was not the only one having issues trying to book her.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I contacted muse well over a month ago and still have never heard back, so your def. Not the only one
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I booked Muse and already paid it in full, and haven't had a problem with getting a response. Maybe they just need a secretary. :) I'll let you all know how it goes, we are a little over a month away from our wedding. 

• I'm sure things will be fine for you Kimberly. I agree that maybe they just need a secretary. The lack of communication just was not something I could handle. I wish you all the best and glad she has been responsive to you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yea I think she gets really busy. Jennifer is the one making all the calls and emails so I bet she just needs to have a secretary as well
  • I contacted Muse a number of times back in June, and once I emailed Jennifer and told her I'd like to book with them (hair and makeup for me and MOH) I never heard back. I re-sent the email after a week of waiting and I still haven't heard back. I'm still debating on who to book with....I'm leaning towards booking through Chapel of the Flowers.
  • Check out Francesca Lombardo. She has reviews on Vegasgroom.com also. I absolutely love her and the communication has been fabulous.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Similar experience here girls, no response whatsoever despite sending a few emails. Booked with Make-up in the 702 as their communication is amazing, including several out of hours replies!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
       UK based bride, getting married in Vegas on 14th April 2014!
  • sunni96 said:

Check out Francesca Lombardo. She has reviews on Vegasgroom.com also. I absolutely love her and the communication has been fabulous.

I emailed her twice. Got no response back. Boo.

Glam squad and beauty by bri have been great so far. :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards