Wedding Woes
Options

Alikatt

how's your head?  

Also, here's a virtual baby shower gift for you:

You're welcome.

Re: Alikatt

• Options

Those are so ungodly amazing!  I wish I could afford anything from Uncommon Goods, lol.

Diagnosed w/ tension headaches.  Stopped codein, started vicodin.  If I take 2 vicodin, it actually dulls the pain somewhat and makes me high as a kite.  But I'm still in pain, no matter what.  Work's going to be so much fun!  I start physical therapy on Friday. 

They did a growth u/s since we were both there on Friday.  He's 3lbs +/- 7oz, so 53rd percentile.  

I also had the pleasure of going a 24 hour urine collection.  Doctor is positive it's not pre-E but made me do it anyway.  So DH gets to drop off my jug of pee this morning and I get to have my blood drawn again after work.  Of course, we were OOT at our friends' house all weekend but they weren't creeped out that I had to keep a jug of my pee in their fridge.  They are good friends.

I'm probably going to be in pain until after he's born, most likely.  If this is the worst complication I have, I am willing to deal with it.  And I forbid this baby to be overdue. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Boo!!  Sorry you're still struggling with pain. 

Yeah, more than one vicodin makes me soooo... loopy. 

• Options
    alikatt17 said:

I also had the pleasure of going a 24 hour urine collection.  Doctor is positive it's not pre-E but made me do it anyway.  So DH gets to drop off my jug of pee this morning and I get to have my blood drawn again after work.  Of course, we were OOT at our friends' house all weekend but they weren't creeped out that I had to keep a jug of my pee in their fridge.  They are good friends.

I'm probably going to be in pain until after he's born, most likely.  If this is the worst complication I have, I am willing to deal with it.  And I forbid this baby to be overdue. 

I really hope it's not pre-e - it's no fun. This may not be your last 24 hour urine collection. If it ends up going that way, let me know if you have any questions. 

have they had you talk to a perinatologist?
  • Options

I went to maternal fetal medicine for my 20 week u/s, which was level II.  They sent me there because I was unknowingly pg at my preconception appt and still taking my cholesterol meds. 

It's highly unlikely it's pre-e at this point because my BP is freaking awesome.  It could be caused by something as stupid as my boobs weighing more, the weight of the baby (even though I am still under my pre-pg weight), or sitting at a computer all day. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards