January 2014 Weddings

Any other January 2014 brides out there?!

We are just starting to plan our Disney Fairytake Wedding for January 2014. I am so happy to get started and glad for the extra time we will have. I can't wait to 'meet' other Jan-2014 brides!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Any other January 2014 brides out there?!

• Thats amazing!

We just got engaged Sept 20 and we wanted a winter wedding in Jamacia so 2014!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I must be crazy as I'm planning for January in Buffalo. :p
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2014_other-january-2014-brides-out-there?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:4664340e-1ddf-4eb9-b1ac-f716b5208d9cDiscussion:856c87aa-c6f3-4a1e-a3cb-82238edc3ed2Post:25aedb5c-2831-407c-acde-1ce696d22077">Any other January 2014 brides out there?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are just starting to plan our Disney Fairytake Wedding for January 2014. I am so happy to get started and glad for the extra time we will have. I can't wait to 'meet' other Jan-2014 brides!!
    Posted by HisToots[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>We are getting married on Jan. 4, 2014 and we are having our honeymoon at Walt Disney World!

</div>
  • January 18, 2014!
    *** Fairy Tales Do Come True *** Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2014_other-january-2014-brides-out-there?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:4664340e-1ddf-4eb9-b1ac-f716b5208d9cDiscussion:856c87aa-c6f3-4a1e-a3cb-82238edc3ed2Post:cc644c41-bf1f-4fa3-85c9-68ca5de19c35">Re: Any other January 2014 brides out there?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]January 18, 2014!
    Posted by drexelkathy[/QUOTE]

<div>January 18, 2014!!! :) Seems like a lovely day! Nice to meet all of you!</div>

Happily Ever After began 12.7.2013

• January 25th here! :)  glad im able to view this, i havent been able to view the jan board for weeks for some reason!
  •  Getting Married 1-25-14!!
  • I am also a January 18th, 2014 Bride!! And in Michigan Surprised.. fingers crossed for safe travels and decent weather!  I got engaged in January with huge snowflakes and christmas lights everywhere and fell in love with the scenery.  Cannot wait!
  • Jan 25th!!! In Michigan!
  • January 11, 2014 in... CANADA!

Can't wait to have gorgeous pictures in the snow!

Are you girls doing your pictures before the ceremony to take advantage of as much sunlight as possible?

• January 4, 2014 :D
  • Holy cow, other January brides!!  This is exciting - I've been on the February 2014 board because this one wasn't working for me.  Can I be evil and be on both boards now, since I've been chatting with them for a while?

And there is another winter Canadian bride!  Awesome!  I'm getting married on January 25th, and I hope that there are no blizzards but that there is snow on the ground for pictures.  I'm having a morning ceremony and afternoon reception, so my pictures will be in lots of time for the light. 

• January 18th : I thought I was the only one! People always frown at January. I think its perfect!
  • January 4th wedding in Georgia. The chances of snow getting in the way of my dream wedding are pretty slim here thank goodness. Me and my fiance are graduating college December 13th, so we are waiting to get married until after then :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• January 18th 2014 Michigan. Praying for sun and maybe a little snow for pictures sake. 

• dalt3dalt3 member
    Name Dropper First Comment
    January 11, 2014 in New Jersey so who knows what the weather will be like for us! 
  • January bride here!! :) January 19th to be exact! We live in South FL so no snow/winter wedding for us & hoping for no rain!

Happy planning, ladies!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • January 19th in Atlanta! It will be hit or miss weather here. 

• January 18th, 2014 in Islamorada, FL! 
  • @allhappyfaces I am January 4th in Atlanta too! I am trying not to think too much about the weather cause we can't know haha
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Yay! Other January 18th brides!! We're the 18th in Pennsylvania so Im crossing my fingers it isn't ridiculously snowy that weekend!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • January 11th in PA for us. Crossing our fingers for good weather. :-)
  • January 24th! California :)
  • JANUARY 31, 2014!!! LOUISIANA :)
  • January 23rd here in Michigan (well, wedding is on the 23rd, party/reception will be the 25th). Gonna be pretty snowy since I'm on the West side of the state and the lake effect is always bad then
  • Another January 11 in PA! :) Here's hoping for no snow so my Southern family doesn't have heart failure.
  • I am another PA Jan. 11, 2014!!!!
    Snow or no Snow it's gonna happen
  • January 25th in Columbus, Ohio.  I hope the weather isn't too miserable, but I would love an inch or two of snow for pictures (but not bad enough to prevent people from coming).
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • Looks like there are 4 or 5 Jan 4th-ers here! :D
  • january 4th in Louisiana! no chance of snow!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards