Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Alice Padrul Gowns in Pgh area??

While searching online and on The Knot, I came across several Alice Padrul gowns that I liked and thought I would like to try.  I google searched and came up with nothing in the Pittsburgh area and I contacted the designers website...they indicated they don't sell their gowns in PA but I was welcomed to go to Chicago to to see their Collection.  I politely declined that offer because I dont have the funds to jet all over the country to try on gowns.  If anyone has seen her gowns on this site or else where, and in their search for a dress seen items like hers I would appreciate the heads up on where so I can track something down later this year when I start to try things on!! THANKS  :)

Re: Alice Padrul Gowns in Pgh area??

• emilyb213emilyb213 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Answer
    edited August 2013

If there is a particular one you really like, I suggest posting a picture on the Attire and Accessories board. Those girls are whizzes at being able to suggest similar dresses or designers. Her stuff reminds me of some of the dresses I've seen on BHLDN's website. They don't have a local storefront, but you can order online and from what I've seen, their online stylists are pretty amazing.

Take a good look at the dresses and figure out what exactly you like about them. Is it the cut of the dresses? The material? Embellishments? Once you hone in on what is drawing you to those dresses, you can start to look for dresses around here that are similar.

Also, don't get too hung up on a particular dress/style/material/whatever. I was postive I wanted an all lace dress, no beading, and a small train, and I ended up with a swiss dot tulle dress with lace appliques, a long train, and beading EVERYWHERE.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards