Nevada-Las Vegas

Getting ready

Okay so I want some great pictures while the bridal party is getting ready. The guys will be in one room with one photographer and the girls in another with the 2nd photographer. Im looking for a hotel with really pretty décor, big windows and that will have enough room for about 5 girls getting ready. Im looking for something modern. I guess I could go on line and look at different hotels but I thought I would ask here and see if any of you could recommend some.

I don't mind paying money for something really nice. This doesn't have to be a hotel where everyone will stay. I don't mind if I get the room for one night, kind of like a meeting area for everyone. THen I will book around there. Our ceremony will be at Mandarin Oriental and reception at PJ Clarkes.

Re: Getting ready

• I know the more modern hotels built near CityCenter may meet your needs (Aria, Cosmo, etc.) but I recommend to see actual real photos of hotel rooms the website Oyster.com- I am using this to see what room really look like as opposed to the sites because it is all photos from actual travelers. You may also have to get a suite at that rate, so you could check Vdara and Signature via MGM to make sure you have the space you need.

Hope that helps!

• Maybe you should look into Mandarin since you're ceremony is there. That place is gorgeous!!!

I second Aria as well.
  • I have to check that site out. I thought about Mandarin too but I wanted to know what other options there are.
  • What about the Cosmopolitan, getting pictures on the balcony would be nice.
  • I saw Cosmo, so I will prob pick that hotel. I have plenty of time to decide :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards