July 2014 Weddings
Options

Newbie Over Here!

Hi July 2014 Ladies! My name is Danielle and my FH's name is Jeremy. I recently became engaged (is February 2013 recent...?) and have been using the past five months to gather some ideas about my wedding. Since February we have come up with a budget, put a downpayment on the venue, I've found the dress of my dreams, a photographer, and possible DJ. Our colors are blush and grey. And we are having a small (approximately 60 guests) vintage/country/estate style wedding on July 20.

I'm excited that I finally hopped over to the forum to join you ladies and I'm looking forward to sharing/reading about the ups and downs of our July 2014 wedding planning! Happy planning ladies!!

Re: Newbie Over Here!

• Options
    hi my name is keri and my fh's name is eric. Were from bellport ny- long island- Our wedding is planned for july 18th 2014. i have been driving myself nuts over this whole thing. all i do is google anything that has to do with a wedding, lol...are you the same way? just so excited!!
  • Options
    Hey Keri! I am also a big googler...I find some of my best ideas using google. I also love Pinterest for visual ideas and I have a whole album on my iPhone of nothing but wedding inspiration! This is definitely an exciting and stressful time but I'm enjoying every moment so far!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards