Wedding Cakes & Food Forum
Options

Melting Pot Catering??

I remember in January I went to a bridal show with my aunt (before I was engaged so I wasn't paying too close of attention.....) and The Melting Pot of Wilmington, DE had a table setup there.  I dug up the menu that I had from that day, but nowhere does it say anything about doing catering.  
I wasn't sure if there were just showcasing that they can do rehearsal dinners or if they can actually do outside catering?  
Does anyone have any experience with using The Melting Pot as a caterer at their venue or know if they offer that kind of service?
Thanks in advance! 

Re: Melting Pot Catering??

• Options
    I remember in January I went to a bridal show with my aunt (before I was engaged so I wasn't paying too close of attention.....) and The Melting Pot of Wilmington, DE had a table setup there.  I dug up the menu that I had from that day, but nowhere does it say anything about doing catering.  
    I wasn't sure if there were just showcasing that they can do rehearsal dinners or if they can actually do outside catering?  
    Does anyone have any experience with using The Melting Pot as a caterer at their venue or know if they offer that kind of service?
    Thanks in advance! 
    We have a few Melting Pot's here. I haven't heard of them catering events, but I know you can do parties there.
  • Options
    I think you would have to call them.  I don't know how they could properly do outside catering, since normally each table set up has it's own cooking surface built in.  I'm sure they were there to let people know they could have their reception/rehersal dinner at their facility. 
  • Options
    I'd call them.  Some locations might be equipped w/ portable tables with the burners, etc. and some of them might not.  My gut is that Olive Oil's right and they were advertising that you can have private events at their restaurant, but it couldn't hurt to call.
  • Options
    KPBM89KPBM89 member
    First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its First Anniversary
    Thanks ladies!  I kinda figured it was just a rehearsal thing but wasn't sure!  I'll give them a call tomorrow to be sure, but I'm thinking y'all are right!

• Options

snippet17 said:
    You got me excited. I love going their for salad, cheese, and chocolate. 

I have a feeling it is for rehearsal dinner or bach. party (have went there before for that)
    ^This^

My B-Party was at the Melting Pot!!  It was delish!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards