Flowers

what is a good estimate for flowers?

i need my bridal bouquet, 5 BM bouquets, 7 boutonnieres and 4 corsages.

also any flower suggestions?

Best Answer

Re: what is a good estimate for flowers?

• This question is so broad it is impossible to give constructive advice.   What kind of flowers do you want?  What kind of look are you going for?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I agree. Flower cost is massively dependent on season, flower type, number of flowers, complexity of arrangement, region where your wedding is, etc.

Why don't you get a few quotes from a couple local florists and see what they can offer you? Florists are used to brides walking in the door with very little knowledge on flowers.

I will say though for $1300 we're getting bride bouquet, 6 BM's, 10 bouts, 4 corsages, and 17 (pretty basic) centerpieces. Flowers are garden roses, roses, freesia, and stock. I think we got a fabulous deal.

• i need my bridal bouquet, 5 BM bouquets, 7 boutonnieres and 4 corsages.

also any flower suggestions?
    What are your wedding colors? How big do you want? Go visit a florist. We need more details than this. Also each area is different. Time of the year plays into it too.
  • My wedding colors are aqua, black, white and silver. I have no idea what kind of flowers i want, but i am getting married in october of 2014,.... I want it to be as simple as possible, i hate spending money on flowers in general, but i cant opt out of real wedding flowers because i think fake ones look tacky. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards