• Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Getting in Shape

*Tips for 10 day stretch!*

JMalettasJMalettas member
500 Comments 100 Love Its Second Anniversary First Answer
edited August 2013 in Getting in Shape
Good evening ladies!

We are only 10 days away from the wedding! (Ahhh! Lol). ;) Any tips for what to eat, or not eat to prevent bloating, or weight gain in general for the next 10 days? I don't need to lose weight, just maintain where I am, and to stay away from anything that'll make me bloat! I'm assuming staying away from salt would be a good start! Maybe breads? Any suggestions or tips?? :)

*J

Re: *Tips for 10 day stretch!*

• Dreamergirl8812Dreamergirl8812 your closet member
    1000 Comments 500 Love Its Second Anniversary First Answer
    Congratulations!

Stay away from sugar, carbonated beverages and straws (ok those last 2 are probably for the day before and the day of the wedding). My biggest problem is going to be alcohol. I'm going to be stressed and nervous, but also in a party mood in the last few days before the wedding. But I don't want to get all dehydrated and then retain water.

::shrugs::  I guess I don't have very good advice.

Anniversary

• JMalettasJMalettas member
    500 Comments 100 Love Its Second Anniversary First Answer
    edited August 2013
     Anything is better than nothing! I get the carbonated bevies, but why straws? Do you take in air using them? Also, what about sugar in coffee?..this could be hard! :P 

I also agree on the alcohol thing! I can stay away from the beer & hard stuff with pop, but I know I'm going to want a wine or two the day before! This will be a true test of my self control! (Lol).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards