Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Last wedding in the family want to be diffrent

2»

Re: Last wedding in the family want to be diffrent

• Options
    I understand you wanting to do something that is unique. But in order to do that, you need to focus less on being different than your sisters/outshining their weddings and focus more on what makes you and your FI individuals. Once you tailor an idea to your taste, you make it special for you and can awe your guests (who know you well) with how you made your wedding unique to what "defines" you and your FI. How did you meet? A coffee shop? The beach? Work? Make your venue the place you met, or a place you love to go together on special occasions.You can get SO creative with the ideas! I met my FI at Wawa (a convenience store/staple in NJ) and I actually am tying that in with some of my wedding favors. Sit down with your man, get out a pen and paper, and go crazy brainstorming. You might be surprised what you come up with.
  • Options
    aurianna said:
    PDKH said:

I'm sorry. I have two big sisters who got married before me. I therefore refuse to believe that all three of you have identical taste to the point where your weddings will look/be exactly the same.

One had her reception in a refurbished stable, one in a botanical garden, and mine will be in a kids' museum.

ETA: I also think you should do the circus wedding. Red nose included.

I'm sorry if this is creepy, but aren't you from STL? If you are, I think we might have the same venue!

I'll be creepy STL girl too and guess I should wish you both "magical" weddings. Also I know I'm confused but clowns didn't get Stage banned did they? OP, I strongly suggest setting your guest list first. Once you know how much you have per person, planning your dream wedding will be easier.

I'm curious about this, too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards