Snarky Brides

Cyber bullying and being banned

Re: Cyber bullying and being banned

• I did not contribute to this thread but I'm just annoyed with all the flags on the logical responses from regs. I think sensitive newbs are using them as "unlike" buttons.
  • Why in the world are the posts here flagged??
    Because someone is acting childish, probably creating multiple AEs and flagging things over and over. Don't worry about it. TK gods will take care of it and ban the users and it'll be like all their "hilarious" flagging never happened.
    *********************************************************************************

• Why in the world are the posts here flagged??

Because someone is acting childish, probably creating multiple AEs and flagging things over and over. Don't worry about it. TK gods will take care of it and ban the users and it'll be like all their "hilarious" flagging never happened.

That's assuming @knotporscha or @knotjackie actually respond. They may be too busy banninating people.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I think it's hilarious that my last post was flagged as spam. Flag away, losers.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• @knotporscha @knotjackie - can you please review the flag? 

This thread alone proves multiple points and speaks for itself.  Please review/clear my flags....I'd hate for this to go on my "permanent record".
  • @knotporscha or @knotjackie - could you please do your damn jobs and handle this?

• MobKazMobKaz member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited August 2013
    mobkaz said:
    @knotporscha @knotjackie - can you please review the flag? 

This thread alone proves multiple points and speaks for itself.  Please review/clear my flags....I'd hate for this to go on my "permanent record".
    Seriously?  Someone has waaaaay too much time on their hands.  Quit already on the flipping flagging.  You've made your point, ridiculous as it is.  
  • flag it away flag it away flag it away now!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Who the hell is flagging everyone? Seriously - if you disagree put on your big girl panties and say it.
  • Wow snap - 4 flags onimage that post. This is to whomever is flagging:

• Why can't I see some of the last posts @button6004 or @mobkaz?

And seriously 5 flags on my post? WTF?

• mobkaz said:
    PDKH said:

I think everyone knows that there are people on both sides here. I think you'd also be surprised to learn how many of those upset aren't really personal fans of some regs here, but can at least appreciate them.

And you're making NORMATIVE arguments here. Go look at the world and tell me how well normative arguments work. There are ignore options. There are options to call people out. TK is no different than anywhere else in life.

I will go on record as one of the "unfans".  Responses that are crude, vulgar, and strewn with profanity are not to my liking at all.  (Although I can trump a fleet of sailors in a heartbeat when I'm provoked.)  I know how, and when to walk away.  It has never stopped me from lurking, posting, or responding.

@Cap816....mean is an incredibly subjective word.  What I can easily dismiss may cause another person to tailspin into the depths of despair.  I would assume this would be the point of having TOS.  However, in light of recent events on this forum, there clearly is NO point to the TOS.  There are supposed to be "professionals" here monitoring and making those determinations.  Clearly what we have are censors. If there is one thing I despise more than censors, it is censors who hide behind their rulings rather than openly defend them.  We also have posters not quite ready for prime time internetting. Those who need parental controls and filters should not play on the internet.

I do agree that these boards may APPEAR to be more kind and civil in the next few days.  However, I would not count on that continuing.  Many of these new posts and posters seem suspiciously contrived, and downright patronizing.  

The delivery may not have been good, but the message was always the truth.  Shooting the messenger is never a good plan.

You go, girl!

And once again, may I remind people that THE FLAG BUTTON IS NOT A DISLIKE BUTTON!  LRN2FUCKINGFLAG.

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• Why can't I see some of the last posts @button6004 or @mobkaz?

Can you see me now?  How the hell did I get some cloak of invisibility??  I've only watched one Harry Potter movie!!!
  • mobkaz said:
    Why can't I see some of the last posts @button6004 or @mobkaz?

Can you see me now?  How the hell did I get some cloak of invisibility??  I've only watched one Harry Potter movie!!!
    It's because of the braintrusts abusing the flagging system.

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• @knotporscha & @knotjackie - this is absolutely ridiculous! Why haven't we heard from you all day? Are you going to address this problem or not?

@mozkab - I can see you know. I don't know what is up with some of the other posts.

• KP and KJ were last active 3 hours 45 minutes ago, by my count. If they're not going to moderate, they need to reinstate mods like yesterday.
  • KP and KJ were last active 3 hours 45 minutes ago, by my count. If they're not going to moderate, they need to reinstate mods like yesterday.

Don't worry. By the end of the week it will all be fixed.

Remember? They said that last week, and the week before.

• @knotporscha @knotjackie - can you please review the flag? 

It's clear that someone doesn't understand that flagging posts that don't violate the TOS can get the flagger banned.....

REALLY?!

Where are the mods?!

• @knotporscha @knotjackie

Are you guys on an extended lunch break or something? This is ridiculous.
  • @knotporscha & @knotjackie - this is absolutely ridiculous! Why haven't we heard from you all day? Are you going to address this problem or not?

@mozkab - I can see you know. I don't know what is up with some of the other posts.
    @bethsmiles...that was me "loving" your post.  Perhaps if we use our powers of good, and "love"  every post, we will offset all the flags and defeat this evil power ;-p
  • @knotporscha @knotjackie

Are you guys on an extended lunch break or something? This is ridiculous.
    Seriously! What if this goes on our permanent records?
  • bethsmilesbethsmiles member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited August 2013
    KP and KJ were last active 3 hours 45 minutes ago, by my count. If they're not going to moderate, they need to reinstate mods like yesterday.
    @knotporscha & @knotjackie - if you don't want to do your jobs, please step down so someone more competent can be hired or reinstate mods.

• They're probably in a meeting to see who to ban next with "a half hour warning which isn't really a half hour"
    Married as of June 22, 2013!!!

• mobkaz said:
    @knotporscha & @knotjackie - this is absolutely ridiculous! Why haven't we heard from you all day? Are you going to address this problem or not?

@bethsmiles...that was me "loving" your post.  Perhaps if we use our powers of good, and "love"  every post, we will offset all the flags and defeat this evil power ;-p
    I'm just sad that my first flags weren't for anything good!

• mcda04mcda04 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited August 2013
    @BethSmiles THANK YOU!

I've been here for a year and have said some pretty harsh stuff to posters but I've never been reported. Within an hour i had 6 flags.

What's the limit though? What happens when you get to that amount? I left when they made the website changes and just came back a few weeks ago.
  • Why am I being flagged??? I'm new and I'm just trying to learn!!! This is SO unfair. How is this not cyberbullying when someone is flagging all the posts FOR NO REASON!!!!
  • Why am I being flagged??? I'm new and I'm just trying to learn!!! This is SO unfair. How is this not cyberbullying when someone is flagging all the posts FOR NO REASON!!!!
    Start crying and threaten to leave the site. Then it's cyberbullying.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards