Snarky Brides

Cyber bullying and being banned

13»

Re: Cyber bullying and being banned

• I DON'T THINK THAT'S FUNNY.  I don't know how you put that picture there, but you need to take my quote out of it.
  • I DON'T THINK THAT'S FUNNY.  I don't know how you put that picture there, but you need to take my quote out of it.
    What? Are you you really that upset about it? Everyone is getting flagged today, no need to be so sensitive.

• AllieBear725AllieBear725 member
    First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited August 2013
    Yeah, everyone has received flags. 

ETA: Spelling. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    What? Are you you really that upset about it? Everyone is getting flagged today, no need to be so sensitive.
    If you want to get banned, fine. I need to plan a wedding and I do not want to get kicked off this blog.
    If you want to get banned, fine. I need to plan a wedding and I do not want to get kicked off this blog.
    Oh my god. You are not going to get kicked off this message board (it's not a blog) just because some pain in the ass is going around flagging EVERYONE.

If you don't want anymore flags just don't post on this thread anymore. For someone who joined today, this is a strange thread for you to have all of your first activity on.

• edited August 2013
    Please simmer down.  First of all, it is hardly YOUR quote.  Secondly, I see NO WHERE on this thread that you uttered those words.  Finally, I am more upset that I failed at my first gif attempt.  It was supposed to be animated ;-(  This mass hysteria needs to stop.  The world will not end.  However, it does serve to teach a lesson.  The internet is neither safe, nor reliable as a sole resource.  
    CHILL. OUT. No one is getting banned or kicked off. Not you. Not me. I have 60 abuse points and 11 spam right now. You know how many fucks I give? Not one. Reason? Because the gods are taking care of it. They know what's going on and they're resolving it. Please stop freaking out - it's making me nervous.
    A few people just created some accounts and flagged everyone to create a bunch of work for TK gods. 
    *********************************************************************************

• First of all, please take my quote out of your post.

Second, I don't have to stop posting. Maybe you should stop posting. You can't tell me what to do.

Third, I don't even know what you're talking about. What's a thread? I just clicked on this blog and it took me here.
  • Obviously you all are very upset about people flagging your posts, SO WHY IS IT DIFFERENT FOR ME? Do you just hate new people?! THIS ISN'T YOUR PRIVATE BLOG ANYONE CAN POST.

Second, I don't have to stop posting. Maybe you should stop posting. You can't tell me what to do.

Third, I don't even know what you're talking about. What's a thread? I just clicked on this blog and it took me here.
    I believe you should trust in the hands of handy dandy google for the answer to this question.

Also, we aren't as upset as you. We know the flags aren't warranted, and that they will be handled and taken off when the knot gods get back from whatever meeting they are currently in.

Please chill the fuck out.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Obviously you all are very upset about people flagging your posts, SO WHY IS IT DIFFERENT FOR ME? Do you just hate new people?! THIS ISN'T YOUR PRIVATE BLOG ANYONE CAN POST.
    Serisouly? Why are you yelling? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • bethsmilesbethsmiles member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited August 2013
    First of all, please take my quote out of your post.

This is not a blog. Right now you are posting on a specific thread (or conversation) on a message board. Clearly you can see that you have the option to click on many different conversations, even go to different boards.

This specific thread is where most of the flagging is happening. If you don't want to get flagged anymore it would be best to move on to a different thread. I'm not telling you that you can't post, I'm just letting you know that if you continue to post here, you'll probably continue to be flagged.

ETA: Anything you post on here can be quoted. The other poster has no obligation to remove your quote from her post. And I honestly don't know why you are so upset about that anyway.

LOL

I'm really hurt and offended that you're interwebz yelling at me right now. I don't understand, my feelings hurt, and it makes me want to cry.
    *********************************************************************************

A bit hypocritical, isn't it? Telling someone to edit their post but then saying people can't tell you what to do. Generally, unless you have private, personal information in a post, people will not take down a quote from you in their post. Also, this isn't a blog - it's a forum.
  • Who the hell is flagging everyone? Seriously - if you disagree put on your big girl panties and say it.

The weirdest part is that my flags are coming from some pretty polite threads.  I started the day off with not a single flag, but now I've got 7 abuse ones nad 2 spam ones. 

Officially hitched as of 10/25/13

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

I'm really hurt and offended that you're interwebz yelling at me right now. I don't understand, my feelings hurt, and it makes me want to cry.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Oops, my panda hug failed.

You get the idea. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • NerdyLucy said:
    Who the hell is flagging everyone? Seriously - if you disagree put on your big girl panties and say it.

The weirdest part is that my flags are coming from some pretty polite threads.  I started the day off with not a single flag, but now I've got 7 abuse ones nad 2 spam ones. 
    I've got 44 abuse points and 13 spam points. I've been here for three years and never had a problem before today.

• Oops, my panda hug failed.

You get the idea. 
    bears for you!

• What the fuck?

Anniversary

• Someone's obviously messing with you guys big time. TK apparently doesn't know how to handle their boards with proper mods.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Madness! If I knew that leaving the website for most of the day would result in losing the flagging system, I would have done that a long time ago.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards