Snarky Brides

Inappropriate Photographs?

2»

Re: Inappropriate Photographs?

• $150 is the funniest part. That's about what I'd charge to have a conversation with these people without throwing up. Taking fartsy photographs of her beautiful petite Japanese vagina, you'd have to do a little better than that.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • xcalygrl said:
    Nay. I don't like the thought of having a pro in the delivery room. And I've seen the pictures you're describing, except they are amateur photos in color mobile uploaded to Facebook. They gross me out. If you want a pic of your newborn on Facebook, fine, but please do it after he/she has been cleaned up and clothed.
    THIS!!!

• I'd have to say no to both. Giving birth is a special and intimate time for you and your family. I don't need some randoms in the room snapping pictures of my vag and baby. What if there were complications? Would the photographer step aside and let the doctors go to work, or would they continue to snap pictures? Newborns are cute...when they are cleaned up. That's how I want to see my friends' online...not fresh out of the womb.

Anniversary
  • No. Just no. 
    Its not the destination so much as the journey, they say. - Captain Jack Sparrow Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • The birthing process should not be photographed.

Seeing a stretched Vagina will not be cute and your child will more than likely be mortified.
  • bethsmilesbethsmiles member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited August 2013
    mcda04 said:
    The birthing process should not be photographed.

Seeing a stretched Vagina will not be cute and your child will more than likely be mortified.
    I don't think the vagina necessarily has to be photographed to still capture the moments during the birthing process.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards