Luxury Weddings

Official Introduction

Hello Knotties,
Glad to have found this board. My fiance & I were recently engaged (May 11th) and will be having a pretty short engagement. We will be getting married Dec. 28th of this year. I will have 4 events and our biggest event will have 450 people of our closest and dearest. We both have huge families and also have a lot of friends (and plus ones!). Anyway since we can afford it, we are choosing to include all and do not want to compromise on our dream wedding. We will be having a Moroccan themed wedding with lots of jewel colors. We went all out with every aspect (decor, entertainment, food, venue) and hope that this will be a night to be remembered for all. I just finished with all the major things but still need to find my dress! I will be going this weekend and hope to find the one. Wish me luck! 

Looking forward to sharing stories with all..

Re: Official Introduction

• hotxnxicy said:
    Hello Knotties,
    Glad to have found this board. My fiance & I were recently engaged (May 11th) and will be having a pretty short engagement. We will be getting married Dec. 28th of this year. I will have 4 events and our biggest event will have 450 people of our closest and dearest. We both have huge families and also have a lot of friends (and plus ones!). Anyway since we can afford it, we are choosing to include all and do not want to compromise on our dream wedding. We will be having a Moroccan themed wedding with lots of jewel colors. We went all out with every aspect (decor, entertainment, food, venue) and hope that this will be a night to be remembered for all. I just finished with all the major things but still need to find my dress! I will be going this weekend and hope to find the one. Wish me luck! 

Looking forward to sharing stories with all..

What do you mean by 4 events?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Welcome.  Have fun dress shopping!
  • Katwag - Fiance & I are having an interfaith marriage so Hindu ceremony, Muslim ceremony, Gaye Holud (Bengali ceremony) and the main event will be the Civil Ceremony/Reception. 

Crazycatlady3- Thanks!! 
  • hotxnxicy said:

Katwag - Fiance & I are having an interfaith marriage so Hindu ceremony, Muslim ceremony, Gaye Holud (Bengali ceremony) and the main event will be the Civil Ceremony/Reception. 

Crazycatlady3- Thanks!! 
    Wow are all those ceremonies on the same day? I ask because you mention one date.
  • No, the first event takes place Dec. 21st. The 28th is the date we will count as our official wedding vows (and sign papers then). The religious ceremonies are more for our families. 
  • Oh ok. Thank you for explaining.
  • No problem. I didn't clarify from get go..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards