November 2013 Weddings

My dress is here.... And a shoe check!!!!!!

Times running out and I'm so happy I got my dream shoes!! I waited for these babies to go on sale and it was definitely worth the wait!!!! I go try my dress with them next Saturday!!!!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: My dress is here.... And a shoe check!!!!!!

• LOVE THEM!!
  • I am having the hardest time finding shoes!  I ordered like eight pair from zappo's, and only one of them was even close to fitting but it isn't going to work because the sides gap when I stand still.  I ordered two more pair from another website, and those don't work either.  My first fitting is in four weeks and I am starting to panic!  Any suggestions on where to get shoes?

BTW, LOVE YOUR SHOES!
  • I got mine at Saks! I would check Nordstrom/Bloomingdales/Neiman Marcus for good shoes! Also I have seen good ones on Anthropologie!!!! Keep me updated!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I got mine at DSW. I wanted a pair of comfortable navy shoes with a small heel. I wasn't looking to splurge on them since no one will probably see them and honestly I will probably never wear them after the wedding. I still need to break them in a little so they won't be so slippery on the bottom.
  • I got a pair I LOVE for under $100 on etsy

• stuning congrats on the shoe check!!

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Those shoes are lovely!! I am jealous about the heels - my fiance is the same height as me so heels are pretty much off the table :(
  • I got my shoes from Priscilla of Boston when they closed. The shoes were half off and are dyeable so after the wedding I'll be dyeing them black so I can continue wearing them!
  • I have ordered four more pair off of Shoebuy.com and they should be in this evening.  Hopefully one of these will work . . . I ordered eight from Zappos and sent them all back, then two more off a random website . . . the shoe issue is stressing me - especially because my first fitting is in 3 1/2 weeks!!!
  • I got lucky my MOH is getting married in September this year and she bought all of the bridal party's cowboy boots, and I am having my girls to wear them as well so I am going to wear the ones she bought for me in my wedding and she already has hers so it has worked out pretty well for us
  • Your shoes are gorgeous!!

I bought mine through Amazon but originally found them on DSW's site.  They are from Badgley Mischka - on DSW for $160, ended up magically finding on Amazon for $60.  I love when that happens!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards