QueerFemme
Zobird
CourtaniaLynn
1CoveJack
BostonGril4732
misshart00
Liatris2010
Efmcc67

to name a few (I believe there are many more). Can you tell us if this is a glitch, or if they have been inexplicably locked out from TK?

Re: Locked Out Users Question

• We're having some account issues across all of our sites today and working with tech this morning
  • @KnotPorscha, any time estimate on when these users will be able to access their accounts again.

• PDKH said:

@KnotPorscha, any time estimate on when these users will be able to access their accounts again.

Are you censoring people or weeding out the community? Are they being allowed back on?
    image   imageimage
    You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.

• @knotporscha any word on this? You have several people that did not violate TOS locked out of posting.

What's the deal? I know you said there was a glitch, but it only is affecting a few people.

Can we be real? Is the "Til Death" clause in effect?

Will I get locked out for asking?
    image   imageimage
    You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.

• You are not going to get locked out for asking. We are still waiting to hear back on timing for the account problem fix. Its still happening across all our sites at the moment.
  • MuppetFanMuppetFan member
    5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper First Comment
    edited August 2013
    Why, thank you.

People are asking me if they can use their AEs to post in the meanwhile. Can they?
    image   imageimage

• Others are also able to post on The Nest from their regular accounts. Odd.

• There seems to be an issue with active users --- we are looking into a resolution.

The Nest is not on this same board platform just yet, so that may be why they can still post over there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards