November 2013 Weddings

Honeymoon Planning

2»

Re: Honeymoon Planning

• marsm4marsm4 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    We're taking a 7 cruise to with stops in the Cayman Islands, Cozumel Mexico, Belize and Mahogney Bay.  I can't wait to forget about work, school, other people and just chill with my honey doing whatever we want to do!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We're staying local and going to Crested Butte for a week.  We've rented a house right downtown.   It will still be two weeks before ski season starts so everything will be open but it will still be nice and quiet.  We threw out going to Puerto Rico, Jamaica, and some other places but ultimately decided it just didn't feel like our style and that we didn't want to deal will long flights.
  • marsm4 said:
    We're taking a 7 cruise to with stops in the Cayman Islands, Cozumel Mexico, Belize and Mahogney Bay.  I can't wait to forget about work, school, other people and just chill with my honey doing whatever we want to do!
    What cruise line are you sailing with?  Your itinerary is very similar to ours, as we hit Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Labadee and Jamaica.  We are on Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas.  It sails out of Port Canaveral so we are flying down two days early to hit Universal Orlando.  I can't wait!  We leave just about two weeks after our 11/23 wedding so that we are home for Thanksgiving.
  • marsm4marsm4 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    marsm4 said:
    What cruise line are you sailing with?  Your itinerary is very similar to ours, as we hit Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Labadee and Jamaica.  We are on Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas.  It sails out of Port Canaveral so we are flying down two days early to hit Universal Orlando.  I can't wait!  We leave just about two weeks after our 11/23 wedding so that we are home for Thanksgiving.

We're sailing The Carnival Legend leaving the morning after our wedding! I'm going to miss thanksgiving but i'll get over it :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We were originally going to Hawaii, but we used to live on Oahu so we have decided to go to Tokyo instead!! So excited!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • we have not booked anything, but are wanting to go to the TN mtns for a week 
  • Last week we booked some excursions for St. Lucia. We booked a full day hike in the Pitons which I've read reviews and it's a pretty strenuous hike but the views are unbelievable. Plus my FI and I are pretty big about doing things on vacations that we know we can't do anywhere else so that eliminated the snorkeling excursion that we planned on doing. On the other hand our resort offers snorkeling equipment for free so we might take it off shore and explore some reefs on our own. 

Lastly, we booked a candlelight dinner for just the two of us on the beach on our last night with a private wait staff. So excited for that!
  • We're looking at St. Lucia.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• My fiancé has decided to not tell me where we are going. I told him I wanted to do a roadtrip. Which kind of sounds like what he is planning but I won't know to where until we leave.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are going to Park City, Utah
  • We are going to Sandals St. Lucia La Toc. We are excited...There are 3 other Sandals resorts on St. Lucia and they offer free shuttle service if we wanted to go to another one and use there amenities. 
  • @SouthernPeach89  too funny I was browsing the knot and I was like wait I know her. This is Tara from Church. Your gonna have to give me the info for that hike...Jay would love that!
  • @T1990- Haha Hey! I will definitely let y'all know about it. It's pretty much a full day thing, they take you on the hike and they also bring you to the beach afterwards and serve lunch. From what I've understood reading reviews and all, it's pretty exhausting but it's supposed to have pretty amazing views. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards