Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Fort Worth Flowers - Central Market Flowers

Hello, 

Has anyone had a good experience with Central Market flowers? We are getting married at the Fay Jones, Marty Leonard Pope Chapel and its right next door.
If not could you recommend a florist? I need 9 bouquets, 2 flower girl balls, 4 corsages, 6 boutonnieres and 36 single stems for the centerpieces. All white peonies.
Wedding is March, 8 2014.  

Thanks!

Re: Fort Worth Flowers - Central Market Flowers

• fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited May 2013
    I found one old review for that location and it was positive--she gave them an A and she used them for both flowers and her cake.  I also found one for the Preston/Royal location and she gave them an A+.  We've had several Knotties use both Central Market and Market Street with mostly positive results.  We could also recommend some traditional florists as well.
  • Try the Flower Shoppe on 7th in Fort Worth. They're affordable and can let you DIY everything or do it all for you.
  • I called the flower department at the Fort Worth Central Market.  They were difficult to reach and then told me that they are not doing weddings right now. 

I ended up going with Virginia at the West 7th Flower Market.

• I ordered all our flowers from Sam's club in bulk. We got fillers at 7th street and unfortunately those turned within a day of buying them:( Flowers I got from Sam's lasted over 8 days.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards