July 2013 Weddings

July 13, 2013: My Wedding Recap! (PIP)

edited August 2013 in July 2013 Weddings

Hi ladies! I just got my pro pics when I got back from the honeymoon last night, so I'm finally ready to do my recap!

My wedding was unbelievable!! Highlights: The first look was AMAZING. Seeing FI for the last time was so special, and it helped us both relax. I was practically hyperventilating when I walked up to him, but I felt better as soon as he held me :)

The ceremony was perfect! We started about a half hour late, since I took so damn long getting ready. My makeup artist quit her job and moved to LA three days before the wedding, but my bridesmaid used to work at MAC and ended up doing an amazing job for me. My MOH did my hair, too!

Here are my amazing ladies! We shared a suite the night before and made the bouquets.

I ended up having a lot of no-shows - eleven or twelve, but I had four unexpected guests, so it wasn't bad at all. Our photobooth didn't show up...didn't even call! That pisses me off now, but on the day of I was so zen I just said, "ok, then we won't have a photobooth!" and went on with my day. Other than that, there were no major mishaps. Here are a few detail shots:

Cakes: SIL designed, executed and surprised us with these awesome cakes. Groom's cake is a camo duck for my hunter husband :)

Rings: My Grandma's third upgrade my Grandpa gifted to me when she went into a memory care facility for her Alzheimer's, and just a few months before he passed away himself. It means the world to me.

Centerpieces/Table settings: SILs came up with the concept and my God sister put them together. I painted the birds!

And here are a few of my favorite overall pics. All the photos were taken by THE BEST PHOTOGRAPHERS EVER. Wild About You Photography! They were my favorite vendor by far!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: July 13, 2013: My Wedding Recap! (PIP)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards