Ohio-Toledo
Options

Transportation

Hello,

It has been a long time since I've been on the wedding board but I'm hoping to get some help...

My husband turns 40 in a couple of months and was thinking about getting a limo or party bus for the celebration. He wanted Vegas, but since we are planning a big family trip in June -- we had to make a decision...

For our wedding we had ceremonty/reception at same stie so we didn't need transportation.

Anyone know who is reasonable in price and reliable?? Maybe something to fit 12-15 people??

Thanks in advance!! Happy planning!!

Re: Transportation

• Options
    I don't know of anyone reasonably priced but we are using Birmingham limousine for our wedding. They are definitely reliable.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you!! This is very helpful - I have seen some great reviews. Will call them. We are also looking at Extreme Class Limousine & Total Image Limosuine. Called A1 Accurate but, they were just a little bit more per hour. Thank you!!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-toldeo_transportation-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:237Discussion:ed18fc10-3ef8-47d7-a763-206912e6e47fPost:c7a29b02-a736-4d24-aea5-a94ff3469409">Transportation</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello, It has been a long time since I've been on the wedding board but I'm hoping to get some help... My husband turns 40 in a couple of months and was thinking about getting a limo or party bus for the celebration. He wanted Vegas, but since we are planning a big family trip in June -- we had to make a decision... For our wedding we had ceremonty/reception at same stie so we didn't need transportation. Anyone know who is reasonable in price and reliable?? Maybe something to fit 12-15 people?? Thanks in advance!! Happy planning!!
    Posted by sunnybride2010[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards