Rhode Island

Tailor recommendations?

Hi!  Does anyone have a reco for an excellent/reasonably priced tailor?  Thank you!!

Nicole

Re: Tailor recommendations?

• I love my seamstress her name is Joan Murphy and I go to her house in Charlestown, but she also works out of a shop in East Greenwich. Her number is 401.742.1907. She is so great I;ve been bringing her lots of my other dresses and pants to spruce up as well. All my maids also used her.
  • George's in Woonsocket! It is a tiny little shop, but they are awesome.

(401) 766-4980

Jasmine did a great job on my dress and charged $75.00 for:

Taking in 2 inches

Sewing buttons down back

Inside & Outside bustle

Steam

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Sewing Creations by Rose in East Greenwich. She is amazing and super nice.

• I second Sewing Creations by Rose in East Greenwich.  I just had my first fitting with her
     last week and she was amazing. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

148 Invited
    image 125 Are ready to party
    image 23 Are no fun!
    image 0 Haven't found the mailbox yet
  • My MOH just scheduled a fitting with Rose (rather than using DB) based on the recommendations I've read here.
  • Sewing Creations by Rose! She is absolutely wonderful, have loved working with her and cannot recommend her enough!
  • i think I might be the only one who went to Rose and didn't like her! she came off as fake and I didn't have a good experience. my friend got her dress at Erina's in EG and is doing alterations there if they allow outside customers - not sure. also, I have heard good things about the staff at Bridal garden - also in EG
  • I love Rose from Sewing Creations by Rose! She was by far the most reasonably priced seamstress and she was very sweet, steamed my dress and left me a little note to read. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards