Canada-Ontario

dj with emcee

hi everyone, im wondering if anyone had good recommendations on a good dj with an emcee who is very entertaining and can play games with the guests to keep them engaged and having fun.  I will be having a lot of family members and coming from an asian culture (filipino) the older folks will enjoy the games.  I hope to hear some suggestions. Thanks!

Re: dj with emcee

• Check out DJ Ian Liwanag.  He's great!  He's the preferred DJ at the Old Mill and the Berkeley Church and Field House.  He also does fabulous photography.  He did my wedding and everyone raved about him.  Just tell him what you want and he'll make it happen.  Tell him Clarissa sent you.
  • We're going to book with Jovie DJ Triple J, he was recommended by our wedding planner Leena from Let's Party Consultants.  He's amazing and very down to earth.  You can even check him out before you decide to book him.  We visited him at the Bier Market to get a feel for his music before we actually sat down to chat with him.

He does all of the things you mentioned above, and on a plus he's also Filipino.
  • lol - Ian is also Filipino too.  :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards