December 2013 Weddings
Options

Where are my 12/8/13 brides??

So, my FI and I just got engaged on July 4th. We set the date for December 8th, and we have already found our venue. This is my second wedding, and last time I had over a year to plan. With only 5 months to plan EVERYTHING, I feel like I a m way behind. What do I need to do next?

I believe I have already found my dress, and my bridesmaids and I are going to look for theirs this weekend.

Is it too soon to start booking the cake, food, photographer, and DJ? When do I need to get invites?

Sorry for all the questions, just wondering what things need to come first.

Thanks ladies :) Looking forward to spending the next few months with all of you!!

Re: Where are my 12/8/13 brides??

• Options
    Congratulations!!! We are also getting married that day! Its not too soon to book everything, the sooner you book the sooner you can relax a little and enjoy being engaged. Get your guest list finalized as soon as you can so you can better judge what you will need as far as invites, favors etc. Good luck and have fun with it!
  • Options
    Congrats! We just finalized our date--so we will all share the same anniversary :) I am very fortunate that my venue takes care of almost everything on the day of except flowers, photography and music. Right now, we're ordering invitation samples and working on a very simple save the date post card (since the wedding will be out of town)
  • Options
    Sounds like you have everything together :)  What are you Wedding colors?
  • Options
    December 8 bride here. I've learned that its never too early when it comes to weddings! Get as much as you can done.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards