Michigan-Detroit
Options

Plymouth/Northville/Livonia grounds rental?

Does anyone know of a place, park, or private residence in the area that would rent their grounds for a couple hours to take photos on a weekday in October?  We are already married but we want to take some newlywed shots and include our dogs.  I'm looking at Mill Race Village in Northville which has a $195 photographer fee but I'm not sure yet if they will allow the dogs.  My photographer wants to take some sunset pictures and since it will be October I'm trying to find a place that has some pretty trees too.  Any info is appreciated! thanks!

Re: Plymouth/Northville/Livonia grounds rental?

• Options
    Greenmead Village at 8 Mile & Newburgh Rd is a Livonia public park open from sunup to sundown every day of the week. They maintain the park and there are tons of flowers, historic buildings and trees on the premises. It's free. If you go to my wedding website link below, click on the photo or vendor link in there. We took our engagement pictures there in October and our wedding was in August. Not sure about the dogs, but you can do anything on the outside of the buildings that you want.
  • Options
    thank you for the suggestion!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards