October 2014 Weddings
Options

15 months!

Any other October 10th brides? Crazy to think that K and I have only a little more than a year to go! I feel like I did so much more planning during the school year (I'm a teacher) than I did on summer break! I honestly feel I could stop planning now though and be happy with whatever happens. We'll see if I keep saying that when we have 2 months to go and every detail is THE detail!
October 2014 Brides - July Siggy Challenge: Cakes

Re: 15 months!

• Options
    Congrats! We hit the same mark, and my heart skipped a beat. (i.e. THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING!??!!)  I was more productive during the school year too, but I think it was because I was motivated, constantly working on something for the kiddos, and needed a distraction ;).  I have a lot of planning left to do: transportation, invitations, florist, and bakery.  We did get a lead on a bakery and the cupcakes look amazing. Now it's just the hard part of tasting all of them. Oh, darn! ;)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

~Melissa
  • Options
    Definitely in the boat - all those vendors I still need! I just keep dragging my heels, some because I just don't know, some because "eh, I have time" others I just don't want to deal with!
    October 2014 Brides - July Siggy Challenge: Cakes
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards