Ohio-Cincinnati

Videographer??

Does anyone have any regrets on using/not using a videographer for their wedding? What are some decently priced videographers in the Cincinnati area for someone who is on a budget?

Best Answers

Answers

• Less than $1000 since this is a last minute thing I would like to add on that we didn't plan for.
  • edited September 2013
  • I regret not having my ceremony recorded by someone. Even if a friend or family member wouldn't mind doing it for you. I would have loved to see how my flower girls and ring bearers did walking down the aisle. And I know there were a couple times when our guests laughed at something, but I don't know what it was. That is the biggest regret I have.
  • Odd that "squirrelfilms" posted a video regarding "squirrelfilms" as he is a vendor and should be banned. lol
  • We loved our videographer Dan Shallenberger from Poetic Cinema, I have only good things to say.  I definitely recommend having a videographer, there are moments you won't catch or remember without the video.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Susan at Light Parade Films.  most affordable i could find. i think her prices went up for 2013 (i booked in 2012), but still, i think she was great for the value!!  i just posted my wedding vendor review, here it is for her:
    Videographer: Light Parade Films (my rating: A): I wanted to capture our special day on film. it was important to me to invest in this as i wanted to have it for myself, but also for my family and future family.  Growing up i LOVED watching the short homemade movie of my parents wedding.   I decided on a budget for the video, and my husband was in agreement.  After spending hours upon hours searching online, reading reviews, watching other couples' videos, i came upon Light Parade Films!!  The website was very informative.  Soon after, i spoke directly to Susan and she answered all of my questions.  i was thrilled, i had found my videographer. There were several tiers to choose from, with options that fit in our budget!!  As our wedding got closer we communicated on timing and what we were looking for in a video.  The day of our wedding came and everything moved so quickly.  She was there catching it all, but i didn't even realize it, as I was enjoying everything in the moment.  While we were on our honeymoon we received our 'sneak  peek', i watched it at least 10 times, i loved it. We received our video on blue ray weeks later... she really incorporated our tastes into the editing, and i loved watching so many special moments now captured forever.... my dad walking me down the aisle and handing me off to my husband, exchanging our vows, the toasts, our first dance, seeing friends and family having a great time. I highly recommend Light Parade Films.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards