New Jersey - South
Options

Rustic wedding venues.

Hey everyone, I am looking to get married in the fall of 2014! I live in Salem County, NJ and I can't seem to find a rustic wedding venue anywhere in the area!!! Please help!! I am looking for an outdoor ceremony and indoor barn reception site or something along those lines. We want bbq style catering! Our wedding will be casual and laid back. If any of you have any information please let me know! I have been searching on and off for months and can't seem to find anything.  
Karin Murphy

Re: Rustic wedding venues.

• Options
    Red Pine Inn on Rt. 47 in Clayton. Sort of log cabinlike. My friends daughter got married there, were very happy with everything.
  • Options
    Red Pine Inn is part of Masso's Catering - I'm also looking for something similar. However, I'm only looking for a reception venue. We're getting married in Key West in May and are looking for a venue for a laid back reception here. We live in Clayton and are looking for either a location where we can rent tents and have an outdoor reception, or something very inexpensive (we're paying for our wedding ourselves.) Our guest list is going to be around 150 people. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards