Just Engaged and Proposals

About to propose! Need help with ringbox!

Hi--please excuse me if this is in the wrong forum.

I will be proposing within the next 8 weeks, and I am looking for brightly colored ring boxes (like below). My girlfriend has showed me these many times, and particularly loves the orange, pinks and yellow boxes. She especially loves how the inside of the box is not plain white, but the same vivid color as the exterior.

I have searched all over for these colors (or similar) in a velvet, clam-shell style. 

Can anyone please help or provide some recommendations?

Thanks,

Tony

Re: About to propose! Need help with ringbox!

• Google is your friend. I don't know that it's common for jewelers to just sell boxes.

Previously Alaynajuliana

• Thanks for replying...I've been googling/etsy-ing/ebay-ing/alibaba-ing for a few weeks now and figured I'd reach out to the knot community.I don't expect jewelers to supply these, but more looking for specialty vendors and jewelry accessory suppliers. Thanks again.
  • I mean I get she likes the boxes now but honestly, I think she won't care about the box when you propose only what is inside of it and that you are on one knee.

Who knew girls cared so much about the color of their e-ring box?  Weird.

• If you showed up with any of those rings, well, maybe not the two in the peach boxes, she'll be thrilled.
  • To everyone that has taken time out of their lives to help me with this request---thank you, sincerely.

To those who, for one reason or another, took time out of their lives to comment with their own opinions on the importance of ringboxes, etc.with a tinge of condescension, please move on. Your time can probably be better spent elsewhere.

Thanks again to all those who have helped so far! I love the recommendations!

Tony
  • gagz135 said:
    To everyone that has taken time out of their lives to help me with this request---thank you, sincerely.

To those who, for one reason or another, took time out of their lives to comment with their own opinions on the importance of ringboxes, etc.with a tinge of condescension, please move on. Your time can probably be better spent elsewhere.

Thanks again to all those who have helped so far! I love the recommendations!

Tony
    Good luck. Update us. I wanna know how it goes!
  • You can also go the custom engagement ring box route. I ordered a Disney princess storybook engagement ring box through Paul Pape Designs:

http://paulpape.tumblr.com/post/56605576475/disney-princess-storybook-custom-ring-box-this

• Try sapphirelane.com if you have not found your box yet.  They have a decent selection of suede boxes in a variety of colors.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards