November 2013 Weddings

Invites are out!!!

I sent out my invites yesterday I cant wait to start getting RSVP's

its getting so close only  2 1/2 months left ladies and we will be wives isn't it exciting
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Invites are out!!!

• it will be and congrats on the checks

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Congrats!! I can't wait to finally send mine out! My FIL's are already wanting to put together a seating chart and I'm like slow your roll lol. 
  • Congrats!  I'm still waiting on FI to give me four more address for his family.  I wish his parents weren't on a boat in the middle of no where so I could just ask them since my previous 9-10 requests to him haven't made an impact yet.

80 days left to go for the 11.2 ladies!!
  • I am excited! I am hoping to get my invited ordered this week! I got my list and all addresses and all I need is the invites! my mom has been on vacation so now that they are back we can get back into wedding mode! Then this week their AC unit went out so they had to get that fixed so it may be another week before the invites are ordered  :/ 
  • Congrats on getting your invites out!  I am in limbo as to when to send mine out - I'm an 11/2 bride with an RSVP date of 9/21 because my caterer needs a final count by 10/5.  I was planning on sending them out 8/31 . . . is that too late???

• cedixon0 said:
    Congrats on getting your invites out!  I am in limbo as to when to send mine out - I'm an 11/2 bride with an RSVP date of 9/21 because my caterer needs a final count by 10/5.  I was planning on sending them out 8/31 . . . is that too late???
    yeah... My RSVP is the 27th of September... I would send them out as soon as you can because people will be late sending them back so the more time they have the less likely they will be late lol and from what i read they are susposed to go out about 10 weeks before the date
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I picked my invites up today. They are beautiful. I'm so excited. I'm an 11/3 bride and my RSVP is September 26th.
  • Yay! Congrats...getting RSVPs is so much fun. It makes me look forward to checking the mail and getting something other than bills LOL
  • we got our first responses today! two yes's! i'm a 11/9 bride and our rsvp date is september 20th.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards