Canada-Ontario
Options

Looking for affordable flower girl dress

I'm looking for something with lots of tulle on the bottom for our 3 year old flower girl. Any suggestions where I can find a good dress for a reasonable price in downtown or the gta?

Re: Looking for affordable flower girl dress

• Options

There is a store on Danforth just west of Pape (I think). Its on the south side and I have never taken note of the name but the window is filled with little flower girl type dresses. It doesn't look like a pricey store at all but I've never been in.

I googled it and I THINK this is it.

http://www.yelp.ca/biz/kostatex-factory-childrens-wear-toronto

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

So just further to my last response, I drove past the place I was thinking of on my way home last night. The sign says "Mickeyland" but the location is the same as the original link I put up.

Hope this helps.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You can also find them at Marshalls - they range in price from $39.99 to $59.99.  Also, David's Bridal has them for a relatively inexpensive price.
  • Options
    David's Bridal has lots of cheap ones.  I've also seen fun ones at The Bay, Sears, and kids stores like The Children's Place. Depending on the season they have some really fun dresses. I didn't want plain white dresses for our FGs and found white dresses with green and white polka dots at Zellers for <$20.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards