July 2014 Weddings
Options

Timeline

Hi everyone,

My fiance and I are getting married on 7/4/14.  Right now, we have our venue, officiant, photographer, DJ, and hairstylist.  We are getting married at our venue (outside) and having the cocktail hour and reception immediately after. I'm working on finding someone to do my make-up, and we've created a hotel block at a nearby hotel.

Is there anything else major that I am missing right now?  I feel like we are doing well, but I don't know if there's something that I'm missing.  Our cake comes as a part of the package with our venue (we just have to pick out the flavors, style, etc.) and we have a floral credit for a nearby florist. 

I think I'm just nervous because our wedding is on the 4th, and I know that we were lucky to get the vendors we wanted because we booked them so early--they've already told me about the numerous requests for their services on that date!  Any advice would be appreciated--thank you! :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Timeline

• Options
    WeeshWeesh member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    Any thoughts Knotties? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    As a July 3 bride in 2013, I can't think of anything essential you are missing. 
    Do you need transportation for bridal party or guests?
    Sounds like you are in awesome shape! You have plenty of time, I didn't start planning until November and got everything I wanted despite the busy holiday - the 3rd is COlumbus' huge fireworks, so it's crazier than the 4th.
    GL!
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Options
    Thanks!  We are working on transportation, I'm just waiting on the second hotel to get back to me before I book that.  I found my dress last weekend, and I'm going to look for the bridesmaids dresses soon.  I think I was just panicking because of the holiday weekend.

And congratulations!  Hope you're enjoying newlywed life :)@photokitty
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I think you're in good shape! I didn't book hair and makeup until about 4 months out and transportation only a couple weeks before, so you're way ahead of where I was!
  • Options
    Thanks!  The woman who does my hair normally does AMAZING wedding hair--so that  was pretty easy :)

I'm looking for transportation now, but I think it's going to be hard until I have a better idea of my guest list and who will be staying over and needing transportation. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards