California-Los Angeles
Options

Hair and makeup stylist

What's the average price? Any affordable recommendations in the LA area?

Re: Hair and makeup stylist

• Options
    I found someone in Santa Barbara county--full makeup, hair, and travel for less than $200. Most places I looked at charged about $85 for hair and $85 for makeup (all at salons). I ended up going with someone who would come to me so I didn't have to worry about transportation and timing.
  • Options
    Sounds like a very good price. I wonder if she is ever in the SFV
  • Options
    I paid about $300 for hair and makeup but this was a couple of years back. The MUA is out of Orange Co but that price also included travel.
  • Options
    I just got married last month. I had the sweetest girls come to me the morning of. I had 7 bridesmaids an they did them all. I could have been happier. I can't stand makeup artists that think they are better than everyone and have snotty attitudes. Tey were so humble and talented.
    Here is her email
    Lauried3@yahoo.com
    Hope this helps!
  • Options
    Wheels, whats their name?
  • Options
    La Rouge Artistry
  • Options
    i had the best girl!!!!!! she did it for 200 including trial! she does hair and makeup and is the sweetest.

http://www.mixbook.com/photo-books/all/emily-trie-5001073?vk=BMBlz8bqab
  • Options
    In case you're still looking, Melissa Beck just did my makeup for engagement photos and did a great job! She's less than $200 for hair and makeup for locations in LA county the day-of and $50 for consult. Doesn't currently have a website, but you can email her at melissabeck.mua@gmail.com. She's been working in the film industry for the past few years so she knows what she's doing and she's also super nice!
  • Options
    Michelle did mine in June and she was amazing! She came to me and was such a joy to work with! Michelle.Stein1@gmail.com 6612120662
  • Options
    Hi girls! I booked with socaleyecandy.com - Amanda and her team are awesome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards