Connecticut

Florists near Ridgefield CT

Hey girls!

So i'm planning our wedding all the way from Australia and just wanted to ask has anyone here used Nancy from Floral Designs by Nancy in Danbury CT? I have a budget of around $1,000 - $1,200 including taxes and fees. I was referred to her by Melissa from Stylish Blooms and i was also referred to Flowers by Danielle but i think she might be a little more pricey. My fiance and i are each having 3 attendants. Both our parents are coming and his grandma as well as a ring bearer. We have 75 plus children at the Reception so we only need around 8 centrepieces. Nancy quoted me around $1,100 to $1,300 for all that plus pew bows at the Church and Altar arrangements which i thought was pretty good. 

Re: Florists near Ridgefield CT

• I used Nancy from floral designs and she was great, and my flowers were absolutely gorgeous!!!! I also met with Flowers by Danielle but her price quote was more then I wanted to spend.  Nancy was affordable, and knew exactly what I wanted and how to make it work in my budget.  She has a website, http://www.floraldesignsbynancy.net/About-Us.html (in fact I'm in the "weddings" video- with the dark curly hair, and red roses bouquet up to the right near my face)
    also if you have a facebook search Picture This of CT (photographer)-  he just recently did a wedding that used her... actually many of his brides use her he was my photographer and he was the one that suggested her.
  • Jenny Carroll at Danbury Whole Foods is GREAT!  They only charge you for the flowers, not the labour, so they're always priced competitively.  Plus they're organic fresh flowers from local farms.  She was lovely to work with and vital to the ambiance at our ceremony and reception.  You should definitely give her a call.  I planned most of my wedding from the UK and she can email photos to you.
  • We used Melissa from Stylish Blooms last November for our wedding and she was absolutely amazing to work with! Not only were her prices reasonable but she really helped our vision of our day come true. Melissa is definitely a CT knot favorite due to her impeccable service and beautiful designs. I was super busy with work and of course wedding planning leading up to the wedding and I felt very comfortable with her and her creative ideas. Her communication is also on point which is always important to busy brides!

Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards