Outdoor Weddings

outdoor shoes

do I need to wear wedges so that the heals don't go into the ground when we are outside?  I haven't really had much experience with heals and don't want to buy the wrong shoes for my wedding!  we are doing yard games so they really cannot sink into the ground :)

Re: outdoor shoes

• I don't really like wedges so I bought pumps with a chunky heel instead. Wedges, chunky heels or flats are your friend. Spiky heels on grass aren't fun!
  • do I need to wear wedges so that the heals don't go into the ground when we are outside?  I haven't really had much experience with heals and don't want to buy the wrong shoes for my wedding!  we are doing yard games so they really cannot sink into the ground :)
    I'd say wedges and flats are your friends in this case. Also those heel cover things that go over your shoes for grass I heard they dont stay on very well.
  • I've heard great things about Solemates

Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • I'm just wearing toms! My dress hides my shoes completely anyway
  • If you don't have much experience with heels, your wedding probably isn't the best testing environment. I'd stick with flats if you're outside. 
    *********************************************************************************

• Flats or wedges will be your best bet.
  • I wore cowboy boots because we got married on a lawn.  No sinking in and comfort all day!

• I agree that a especially designed boots is something that you can wear outdoor. It can be white with some sparkling designs to coincide with your dress. I'm sure you can feel comfortable and can move freely with it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards