October 2014 Weddings

Videographer

Hey ladies what are your thoughts on a videographer? K and I are up in the air on it.
October 2014 Brides - July Siggy Challenge: Cakes

Re: Videographer

• I think its a must. Alot of people say they regret not having a video because you miss alot of whats going on during the day and time seems to fly. I think its nice to look back at the video and relive the day every once in a while :) Just my opinion tho. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I also think its a must! It's better than pictures and it's something you can watch over and over again and feel like you are there reliving it.
  • I think a still photo can pack a lot of punch, so we're not botherig with a videographer. It's a personal choice.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• We aren't doing video either.  I think each of us will remember the day in our own way by our own experiences, and that works for us.  Our photos will help us to remember the little details (like flowers and the cake) and the people who are celebrating with us.  I also can't really see myself watching it later, to be honest. 
  • At first I didnt even think about a videographer but now I wonder if I should hire someone for that now too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks ladies for your help! I started checking out prices by me and they totally blew me away.

$1000 for videography...sure! $2500, well now we're talking about cutting something else. So the videography and photo booth (an other we're not sure) are going to have to wait until everything else is booked and if there is money left over, we'll decide from there!

I suppose that helped to make the decision and also helped me to know my true feelings, if we don't have it, I won't throw a tantrum! And who knows, maybe I'll just tape an iPhone to my future BIL's hand and let him have at it!
    October 2014 Brides - July Siggy Challenge: Cakes
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards