Rhode Island

Newport Florists

My bridesmaids and I are looking to make our own bouquets for my Newport wedding and I just wanted to know if anyone has come across a flower shop in Newport or the surrounding area (Bristol/Jamestown/Middletown) that has a pretty good selection?  Thanks guys

Re: Newport Florists

• I used Broadway Florist  - they were great but you would have to check to see if you could use their flowers to make a bouquet on your own.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I would recommend having cut flowers delivered by Whole Foods University in Providence. They are also quite budget friendly if you choose to have them make you bouquets and centerpieces. Definitely worth inquiring as they do provide quality without high over cost. 
  • We're working with Robin Hollow Farm in Saunderstown for our wedding next July. While we're hiring them for full floral design, they also work with DIY brides. Their flowers are beautiful, local, and sustainably grown, and Polly (the owner) is wonderful to work with. Prompt, pleasant, and very accommodating. I cannot recommend Robin Hollow enough! http://www.robinhollowfarm.com/
  • I used Toni Chandler and she was great.  Very reasonable and works very hard to stay within your budget.

• try The Secret Garden in Jamestown and ask for the owner, David. Young guy who just got married last year himself, so he knows about the wedding business. does beautiful work and will stay within your budget.

• We too used Toni Chandler. She was willing to work within our budget and had great ideas for saving money and adding to the atmosphere. The flowers were beautiful and everyone commented on our centerpieces at the reception.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards