Outdoor Weddings

Golf Course Wedding - Want golf cart decorated

We are getting married on a golf course and I since the ceremony site and reception site are right next to one another we will not be arriving to the reception in a car, just walking over. Then I got an idea! I was told we could use one of their golf carts! I thought it would be really cute to have it decorated with just married stuff but I am not sure I want to come right at and ask my MOH or my FI BM to do that for us. But if I don't suggest it how else will they know? Any ideas? Would be it horrible to decorate it myself?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Golf Course Wedding - Want golf cart decorated

• @schatzi13 it would be after the ceremony on the way to the reception once our pictures were taken. According to about.com the WP are considered "a confidant, advice giver, doer of menial tasks, errand runner and more." But your advice is that I should do the decorating on the day of the wedding and not ask anyone to help? This is why I am asking so I don't come off rude to my girls and guys.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• There's no reason you can't decorate it yourself. 
    *********************************************************************************

• Yeah we will probably go with decorating it ourselves. It will make for really cool pictures and I think our guests will be really surprised and entertained by our grand entrance!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• @schatzi13 it would be after the ceremony on the way to the reception once our pictures were taken. According to about.com the WP are considered "a confidant, advice giver, doer of menial tasks, errand runner and more." your nearest and dearest. But your advice is that I should do the decorating on the day of the wedding and not ask anyone to help? This is why I am asking so I don't come off rude to my girls and guys.
    Fixed that for you. :)

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards