Not Engaged Yet
Options

Wedding Photos Back From Photographer! (PIP Heavy)

It seems like a lot of ladies have left the board, but I'm going to post this anyway. Our photographer mailed our photos last week and I'm so happy with them I just had to share some our faves. Honestly I can't stop looking at them...as ridiculous as that sounds. I can't believe it's already been two months since that weekend...feels like just a week or two ago.

Mimosas with the girls while getting ready

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The moms! My mom is on the left in blue and my MIL is on the right in green. I think it's such a great shot of the two of them!

The back of my dress. I loved my dress!

The Girls

Pinning my mom's corsage

The Guys

My brother walking me down the aisle (I cried the whole way). Isn't my bro's tie super sharp?

The amazing Minister who filled in for us THE DAY BEFORE the wedding. He was so wonderful and we couldn't be more thankful he was willing - especially since it was his birthday!

My favorite picture from the whole day. We have the whole wedding party in there and I love that it's candid. (Chad is there...way off to the right)

Pinkey swear

Kissing shot (I love that he's holding my face - makes me swoon)

Cake!

First dance

Moon Shot: Apparently our wedding happened to be the night of the Super Moon. We didn't know what that was, but i guess it is when the moon is a full moon AND it's the closest it ever gets to the Earth. I still can't believe our photographer got this shot. It feels magical.

One of my favorite parts of the entire evening was watching our flower girl and ring bearer dance together. They're cousins and they seriously danced THE ENTIRE NIGHT! Impressive.

Our last dance was a big Conga Line! Almost everyone joined in and it was so much fun!

If you made it this far, thanks for letting me share!

Re: Wedding Photos Back From Photographer! (PIP Heavy)

• Options
    Ahhhh!  You looked lovely.  I adore the kissy shot where your H is holding your head and the flower girl is adorable.  The whole day looked so enchanting.  Thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    Such beautiful pictures!! Your day looked so wonderful!
  • Options
    squeeeee! Love them!!
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Options
    So cute! Love all the pictures :) Where was your venue? The cottage is adorable!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    So, so gorgeous! 

• Options
    Loved the pictures! You guys are gorgeous!!! I can't believe it's been two months already!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options

@Kait - We were married at a place called Blue Lake Ranch. They have a space for weddings called the Ridgewood Event Center...and some beautiful cottages on the B&B portion of their property. It's a stunning 80-acre ranch outside of Durango, CO. We loved it! Hopefully we'll be able to go back for a few special anniversaries over the years. My side of the family is even considering meeting up there for a family reunion next year.

Here's a link to their website: http://www.bluelakeranch.com/. They also have 2 properties in New Mexico, but we haven't visited those.

• Options

@ Swazzle - Your wedding pictures are gorgeous! And I must admit...Tahiti was amazing - but I totally envy tour African Safari HM!!! Trip of a lifetime!

@Buddysmom80 - Time flies. I can't believe it's almost September already. Where has this year gone? I must admit though, I'm getting super excited for scarves and boots again!!!

• Options
    @allusive007 so pretty! I love ranches. Too bad I'm on the east coast. I would totally vacation there!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    So many wonderful things! Congratulations! Everything's so gorgeous!
  • Options
    Beautiful photos! The moonlit photo of you and Chad is breathtaking!
  • Options
    Congrats again, and your photos are STUNNING! I'm so glad you shared some of them with us--your photographer did a great job and everyone looks so ridiculously happy. Just wow :D
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • Options
    @Aliciaharrison - I know, right? I love when kids are true to their age. The little boy was so funny. He was rolling around on the floor and then he'd stop and pose all serious. It was cracking me up. The little girl was so sweet. She kept grabbing my skirt and twirling me around. It really made it more fun having all the kids there. I know some people prefer kid-free weddings...but to me they're 90% of the reason people were getting out on the dance floor and letting loose!
  • Options
    AH! I love your wedding!!! Pretty much everything about it is beautiful and looks like a blast!

• Options
    The pictures are gorgeous it looks like you had a great time.

Anniversary

• Options
    Beautiful wedding!  Thanks for sharing.
  • Options
    @allusive007 - Aww you're so sweet!!

• Options

You look gorgeous. I absolutely adore your dress!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Love!!!  You two look like you had an amazing time!
    photo bridalparty.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    @Suzie211 - OMG - only 4 days to go? How did that happen??? Are you all set? Any last minute projects you're working on? I hope you have an amazing wedding!
  • Options
    suzie211suzie211 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited August 2013
    @allusive007 Thank you!  It seems crazy that its already here!  I think I'm all set!  During the break I took for lunch today, I finished up that last of my projects(maybe I'll AW then in another thread).  Most of what is left are the little things.  At this point, I probably should just be ok with what's done, and walk away from any other ideas I have:)

I'm so excited to party my ass off this weekend and relax!
    photo bridalparty.jpg
  • Options
    Beautiful pictures Allusive, thanks for sharing them.  I can't wait to get ours back!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards