Connecticut

Tarrywile Mansion

Hey girls!

Any opinions on Tarrywile Mansion for a venue? My fiance and i are planning to have around 60 guests and we will be having a winter wedding in March!

Re: Tarrywile Mansion

• I have not yet decided on a venue, but Tarrywile is one of our strong possibilities. I think it is beautiful and a great space for an intimate wedding.
  • Love love love it there! HIGHLY recommend Two Steps Catering, Tom Devine & his team is incredible & on point! Also for flowers give Melissa from Stylish Blooms a call! Congrats!
  • Hey girls! Thank you for your reply. We have decided to go with Lounsbury House which is similar but slightly bigger. I already decided on ciao catering over a month ago lol. He has given me fantastic rates and was even willing to handle a chocolate fountain we would like at our wedding and provide the supplies for it. He is amazing to work with! I emailed stylish blooms but they are booked on our date but she referred me to other florists. I am in talks now with Nancy from Floral Designs by Nancy and she has great prices too. We are using Tim from Tab Photographic who is willing to be flexible with our budget and what we want. Plus he has an awesome fun and down to earth personality.Hope both your wedding plans go great and smoothly! I am trying to do all my research from Australia! lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards