New Jersey

George Street Photography and Videography

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has used George Street? So far they have been my favorite that I have met and they have a wonderful package. I was just curious if there are any other brides out there who have used or are planning to use them? Thanks!

Re: George Street Photography and Videography

• I actually was considering them as well, I signed up to try to win a free package from them and I still receive emails from them regularly. I have been meaning to try to check them out but I haven't had the time, oops! How were their photos and packages?? And where are they located? I haven't heard much about them before so I was kinda nervous about using them. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit Fall.weddings.com
  • My FI and I were really impressed by the photography and videography. Before the meeting she sent us a style test to take to pair us up with the right photographers. I liked that I got to see samples from different photographers and we loved the ones we got matched to. Their closest office to me is in the city. In the end, we did choose them and we went with their photography and videography package which gives us 10 hours, unlimited photos, all digital negatives, albums, etc. for $4,000. I found a ton of reviews on wedding wire and they were all very good. We will meet our photographer at our engagement session which also makes me more comfortable.
  • Thank you so much for all this info, so helpful!! :) I'm finally getting a chance to email them back right now. Can you let me know how your engagement shoot with them goes?? 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit Fall.weddings.com
  • You realize they're just some big huge national studio with no name photographers, right? Kinda like shopping at the Walmart of wedding photography.
  • So far I am very happy with them. My consultant has been very quick to answer all my questions. I am looking forward to meeting my photographer for our engagement pics. I'd be more than happy to update after that too :)
  • alyssagm said:
    So far I am very happy with them. My consultant has been very quick to answer all my questions. I am looking forward to meeting my photographer for our engagement pics. I'd be more than happy to update after that too :)
    Yeah, just make sure that it's the same photographer that shows up at your wedding.
  • I booked with them last week. But even before then they sent me a style test that hit my style on point. They provide you with a personal page to track things such as payments, inspiration, etc. I will not lie their price is what sold me and I can not wait until my engagement session ( that was included).

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You realize they're just some big huge national studio with no name photographers, right? Kinda like shopping at the Walmart of wedding photography.
    You know what's funny is that I was getting that same kind of vibe from them ... I just had this weird feeling about them but I couldn't put my finger on what it was. I emailed them back finally, I'm not sure how personal they are. Is it just me @alyssagm and @fahteema89 ??

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit Fall.weddings.com
  • So far, they have been great with me, very quick to respond. I actually spoke to them today and got the date I wanted for my engagement pictures. I haven't gotten any bad vibes yet because things are going the way I want and there haven't been any unexpected surprises but I think I could give a better review after the engagement pictures.
  • I met with George street yesterday and I really liked them but I'm nervous about who my photographer will be and I can't seem to search for the 3 photographers names she gave me as my style test. There's so many good reviews but there's also some bad ones that makes me really nervous. Could you update on your photographer and experience with them. I'm hesitant to sign the contract. Thanks!
  • Hi, So far my experience has been great.  I haven't had any problems.  I really like my photographer, he made us feel so comfortable after our session and we even have his cell if we need anything. Our engagements pictures came out lovely!  We actually just sent our save the dates and we've had a lot of compliments on our pictures :) I'll try to attach one. Hope this helps!

• Sorry, guess it didn't work the first time but here they are, and yes it did start to rain halfway through but we made it work and our photographer was great! :)
  • alyssagm said:
    Sorry, guess it didn't work the first time but here they are, and yes it did start to rain halfway through but we made it work and our photographer was great! :)
    All due respect here, but anyone with working knowledge of a camera can take those photos. In fact, they can probably just put it on Auto and take those photos.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards