South Carolina-Charleston

vintage photographer in charleston

We're looking for a "vintage" style photographer to do our wedding for less than $3000 in Charleston next fall.  Any suggestions? 

Thanks!

Re: vintage photographer in charleston

• edited December 2011
    Check out Banner Radin, she is very versatile & wonderful photographer!  She did my sister's wedding & I love the candid shots & the black & whites.
  • chschick0124chschick0124 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out ShoMore Photography! They have a killer wedding package that includes everything and they do great work. You can find them at www.shomorephotography.com. I know most of their latest work is on Facebook. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Get in touch with Michael Requidan from Your Priceless Pics. He and his brother are freelance photograpers who have a photojournalistic style and are extremely talented They also have AH-MA-ZING pricing and all of their packages include two photographers. We did a family portrait session as a test run for $150 dollars and that included the royalty free DVDs. Mike got me the DVDs within a week and when I emailed him to let him know they were corrupted somehow, he sent out new copies that same day. We have booked them for our October 2011 wedding and I couldn't be happier. Check out their website www.yourpricelesspics.com
    My Food Blog: Slim Pickin's Kitchen Our Wedding Website Photobucket Anniversary Daisypath Halloween tickers BabyFruit Ticker BFP #1: Mother's Day 5/13/12...m/c Memorial Day Weekend 5/26/12 BFP #2: 2/16/13...Please, baby, please be a sticky *fingers crossed*
  • edited December 2011
    To be honest with you, I just looked at all the people mentioned here and they don't compare at all to the photographers we'll be going with.  You can look them up at hyerimages.com.  They have some amazing work and they seem to be extremely nice each time I talk with them.  They are a husband and wife team and do such a wonderful job.  Hope this helps and I don't mean to put anyone else down.  They just have some amazing work and think they deserve the credit.
  • edited December 2011
    We looked at Hyerimages and would agree that I love their work, but they were booked and a little out of our price range.  So, we went with Chi Photography in Charleston.  Style might not be exactly what you are looking for, but love her work so far.  Just got our engagement pictures. 

www.ChiPhotographyofCharleston.com
  • britny622britny622 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards