South Carolina-Charleston
Options

Alterations - David's Bridal or no?

I got my dress at David's Bridal and think the only alterations I will need are a bustle and for it to be hemmed.  I am concerned because I have heard they are outrageous as to price, but they do guarantee their work, so I am torn as to whether or not to look elsewhere.  Anyone had experience and/or have recommendations about other seamtresses?  

Thanks, ladies!

Re: Alterations - David's Bridal or no?

• Options
    I am interested in finding this out too!! I didn't get my wedding dress from them, but I have a few bridesmaids dresses for other weddings I need to get altered. Hope someone gives you some advice! :)
  • Options
    Stitch It on Yeamans Hall is fabulous! Latifah does awesome work (she altered my bridesmaid dress for a friend's wedding). She was very quick (had it done in a week) and very low priced. I think for taking in, it was only $25!
  • Options
    I got a bridesmaid's dress at David's Bridal for about $100 bucks. For them to alter it--just take it in a few inches, hem it a few inches, and put in bra pads--was over $200! The work was good, but it wasn't something I'd write home about. I'd go elsewhere, and I will be for my wedding gown.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards