Gothic Weddings

Glamours Gothic Wedding.

I'm having a Glamours Gothic themed wedding. When I say Gothic I DO NOT mean red blood or gore. My colors will be pink purple & black. It has proven a challenge to find Glamours Gothic decor for my reception. I do like skulls. Not the red bloody kind. I will be useing pink glitter skulls. Does anyone know where I might find some Glamours Gothic decor peices for my reception? I stress the word Glamours. Thanks any help would be greatly appreaciated.

Re: Glamours Gothic Wedding.

• what about blinged out skulls with rhinestones? What other things are you interested in that would fall under "gothic"? I'm sure I can help you find something.
    Praying for a miracle!
  • I would just start googling images using phrases that include things that you like to get some photo inspiration. For instance, I wanted black and red, so I googled black and red wedding, and got a ton of inspiration.  If you lean more gothic, start googling gothic wedding images and see what comes up.
  • @KnotPorscha, there is a vendor spamming this board.
  • Im going with black red and white its a goth glam rocker twist its challenging yet fun to accomplish. I actually went to spencers for accessories and check out Halloween stores you and glam out some regular stuff :)
  • Have you tried looking for Dia de Muertos stuff? I imagine there's some very classy parties for that, with some very classy decor!

Achievement Unlocked: Survived Your Wedding! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards