Canada

Re: Haters?

• who the hell cares enough to make a name like that? Wow that is just crazy, i did not know one could offend other countries completely & get away with it on tk. Crazy! I won't participate in such nonsense but there is a reason the USA is the most hated country & why they can't even go to cuba if your passport says you are from the USA & why if you go to the phillipines you should put canadian flag stickers on all your bags & pretend your canadian lol. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Dream Honeymoon/Actual Honeymoon Disneyworld Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • This person needs to get a life... And some open-mindedness would not be amiss, either. 
  • seriously??!? unreal.
    invitationcombo Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • It was just a troll looking for a reaction. I agree that it's such a ridiculous waste of time but if that's what chokes their chicken...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Lol I think its funny that people are insecure enough that they try and feel better about themselves, not by eating, not by being racist, not even by yoga or real life drama...but thinking that thier goal in life is to diss a country. Not the people in it, but the country itself. Pretty sure the land and the sea and the arbitrary lines on a map don't care.

May 2012 July Siggy: Favorite Vacation Spot Kaleden, BC
    July Fave Vacation Spot photo IMG_0268-1.jpg

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    My Blog:Through My Eyes

• That was intense, I love it. Any publicity is good publicity I guess?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards