Massachusetts-Boston

anyone worked with berryphotos??

Hi girls, 

having the hardest time choosing a photographer... I found a few that seem talented and semi affordable.. has anyone worked with keith or alex from berryphotos in east bridgewater? advice/reviews would be highly appreciated (we have about a 3000 dollar budget for photos, including an album/parent albums) thanks!

Re: anyone worked with berryphotos??

• I already chose my photographer. DD pro Imaging. I actually had a baby first and we hired them for maternity and baby pics. They are great to work with and make us feel comfortable even at 8 months prego! So we hired them to do our wedding pics! Look into them. They have packages under $3000.00. Hope this helps.
  • I recognize the name from when I was searching for a photographer around the time of our wedding. I know he gets great reviews on here. We went with a woman named Heather Parker who was fantastic. PM me if you want a link to our photos.
  • Keith did my wedding back in 2010 and he's done family photos a few times for us as well.  I love my photos and have gotten lots of compliments on my album that his wife Katie designed for us.  Alex wasn't working for him at the time so I don't' personally know his work but Keith is fantastic!  You won't be disappointed if you go with him. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Keith is absolutely wonderful!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards