I'm just curious how everyone's planning is coming along. Our date is set for January 11th, and I'm trying to do a little bit at a time to reduce stress and also spread out payments as much as I can.
This is what we've done so far ...
- booked ceremony venue and officiant
- made preliminary guest list
- found our reception venue, but haven't booked it yet. We have an appointment on Friday to sign the contract
- started our registry
- Went wedding dress shopping and I had narrowed it down to 3. I think I know which one, and I go back on Saturday to try them on again.
- Decided on our bridal party and asked everyone
Things we're currently working on ...
- I started looking around at caterers and gathering information
- Started our wedding website
- Working on finding a save the date design I like
- In the process of choosing a hotel to reserve a block for our out-of-town guests