Massachusetts-Boston

Looking for discounted bridal gown events!

Hey everyone! My fiance and I got engaged June of 2013 and were hoping to have a fall 2014 wedding. A few years ago in Boston they had a "running of the brides," an event that sold discounted wedding dresses but when Filene's Basement went out of business they closed the event. Does anyone know if an event similar to that one near Boston or Worcester Ma? Thank you :)

Re: Looking for discounted bridal gown events!

• Bridal salons/stores often have sample sales where you can get a dress for a discounted price.  I think most stores have them in November or December.  At the Madeleine's Daughter (Portsmouth, NH) Thanksgiving/sample sale, I was able to get my dress for 80% off and under $200.
  • Check out Vows in Watertown....not an event, but a designer gown "outlet".   Also, I've been getting emails about the Sprinting of the Brides....haven't really looked at the emails only because I already have my dress, but try googling it!
  • Bridal salons/stores often have sample sales where you can get a dress for a discounted price.  I think most stores have them in November or December.  At the Madeleine's Daughter (Portsmouth, NH) Thanksgiving/sample sale, I was able to get my dress for 80% off and under $200.
    My cousin got her dress from there on Black Friday too. She definitely got a deal, but I can't remember how much?
    Anniversary
  • This event is tomorrow up in Lawrence:

seems like it could be some really good deals.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards