Favors

Wedding favor ideas plz!

2»

Re: Wedding favor ideas plz!

• Well, some women. Not every woman.

• Viczaesar said:
    Well, some women. Not every woman.

Oh well, can't please everyone.
  • I couldn't decide on "A" favor, so we're having 4 :)

I made a "kissing bell board" for people to take a bell as they sign in at the front door.

I put ribbon with our names and wedding date on bubbles.

I'm making home made prailines which is a big thing here in Louisiana and all over the south really. I'm from Florida and he's from Louisiana so since we're having the wedding here in Louisiana I wanted to intergrate some of it's culture into the wedding.

And lastly, I'm making chocolate handcuffs since we're both in law enforcement.

• I'm from Central PA so I am doing Whoopie Pies for our guests!!!!!  Who doesn't love a Whoopie Pie?
  • I love to bake so I am making 3 different cookies and putting them in pretty bags. I figured if they don't like one of the cookies they can just give it to someone who does or throw it away.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm making candied almonds and pecans and putting them in pretty fall bags.  If a guest is allergic they can leave the bag and we will get the leftovers.  :)  
  • We canned jam for our guests. It was very popular.
  • emmyg65emmyg65 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited September 2013
    You can't advertise your business here. @knotporscha
  • @knotporscha - vendor
    *********************************************************************************

• We're thinking of having mini bottles of flavored olive oil. That way it's useful and something that isn't eaten immediately the same day, so people will think of the wedding when they use it.

I hate knick knacks so I don't want to give out that sort of stuff.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards